Re: [O] Creating Gantt charts by Exporting to TaskJuggler 3.3.0

From: Buddy Butterfly
Subject: Re: [O] Creating Gantt charts by Exporting to TaskJuggler 3.3.0
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 18:06:25 +0200

Hi Yann,

thanks a lot for your effort.
This really sound very interesting. And I am willed to report
further issues to you. I will try to nail them down more precisely.

The biggest change I would do is to make the properties more generic.
Something like prefixing all properties with a special prefix (configurable)
like "tj_" and just pass them all over to tj. This would allow the user
to use all properties that are, were and will be available for tj
versions and
not having the exporter document.... we support this and that property
in this and
that version of tj....

Best regards,
Matt