Re: [O] org-e-beamer missing from org-export-dispatch ui

From: bernard
Subject: Re: [O] org-e-beamer missing from org-export-dispatch ui
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 20:24:31 +0000 (UTC)

Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Nicolas and others,
>
> The option for beamer export seems to have gone missing from the
> org-export-dispatch ui.  This is how I setup org-e-beamer export in a
> minimal emacs instance.
>
>   (setq org-e-latex-pdf-process               ; for experimental org-export
>         '("xelatex -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f"
>       "xelatex -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f"
>       "xelatex -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f"))

Thx for sharing.

I have
(setq org-e-latex-pdf-process
  '("texi2dvi --pdf --clean --verbose --batch %f"))
grabbed from
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-09/msg01005.html

Could you (or someone else) explain the differences and tradeoffs involved
between both setups ?

Best Regards,

Bernard