[O] Error reloading Org features

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [O] Error reloading Org features
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 11:37:05 -1000

Aloha all,

Earlier today via make update:
Org-mode version 7.9.2 (release_7.9.2-441-gf287ab @
/Users/dk/.emacs.d/src/org-mode/lisp/)

Then, reloading Org mode:
(source)...done
Had to fall back onto load-path, something is not quite right...
Some error occured while reloading Org features
(ob-tcl)
Please check *Messages*!

I searched the list for this and didn't find anything, but I haven't
been paying close attention to the discussions of the current
configuration issues, so I might have missed it.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye