Re: [O] [ANN] e-latex back-end: changes to attributes syntax

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] e-latex back-end: changes to attributes syntax
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:40:57 +0100

> I've changed the attribute syntax for tables, images and lists in
> e-latex back-end (new exporter). New this back-end conforms to the
> syntax used by Babel and every other back-end.

Super cool!  I eagerly looking forward to using this for real world
tasks!

Thank you so much.

BTW: on the lists:  very good idea.  I have often been bothered by
only having one type of (LaTeX) lists.  Can I set it per list type?
I.e. plain lists are inlined and enumerated are 'normal'?

Again, thanks for this improvement to the already very nice LaTeX
exporter!

–Rasmus

--
C is for Cookie