Re: [O] Some Experiences with org-babel-load-file

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Some Experiences with org-babel-load-file
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 20:35:34 -0700

Don't worry, worg can tell you. http://orgmode.org/worg/#sec-4

>> compiled and un-compiled code.  If this does pose a problem for you,
>> perhaps an optional extra argument to be added to org-babel-load-file to
>> enable compilation.
>
> Yes, this would do nicely.

Done.

>> Great idea.  I don't have time to work on this right now, but it is
>> definitely on my stack.  I suppose this should be the default behavior
>> for all tangled files (not just those written by org-babel-load-file).
>
> Yes. Perhaps also include a comment that the file was tangled from an
> org-file plus the path to that file.

Done, the chmod value should probably be made customizable through a new
header argument at some point.  As for a "tangled from X" comment, I'd
rather not add extra comments to the code file by default, however there
already exists a tangle option which may fill this need [1].

Cheers,

Footnotes:
[1]  http://orgmode.org/manual/comments.html

--