[O] Recent changes to the new exporter?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] Recent changes to the new exporter?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 15:34:58 +0100

Hello,

I compiled the new exporter recently (to test the asynchronous
export), but since then a file I was working on can no longer be
exported using the koma exporter. I'm getting the following error:

byte-code: Before first headline at position 4046 in buffer
2012-12-12-Cwrk-Recommandation-Qualification_Michaël_Lienhardt.org

The file looks something like this

#+BEGIN_SRC org
#+latex_class: my-letter-fr
#+lco: InriaRennesFR
#+title: Lettre de Recommandation pour Michaël Lienhardt.
#+opening: ~
#+closing: ~

bunch of text (with no headline)
#+END_SRC

Has something changed that could result in this error?

Thanks,

Alan