Re: [O] PDF docs from Org-mode: not valid PDF?

From: Radhakrishnan CV
Subject: Re: [O] PDF docs from Org-mode: not valid PDF?
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 16:20:06 +0530

Dear Bastien,

Sorry for the late reply.

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Radhakrishnan,

thanks for the information.  Am I correctly assuming you're one of
the authors of the pdfx.sty package?

You are right, Bastien.

Radhakrishnan CV <address@hidden> writes:

> I think, orgmode can even help to create a small XMP meta file (for
> Dublin Core metadata compliance) needed by pdfx package while
> creating standards compliant PDF's which at the moment is created by
> pdfTeX in an unsatisfactory fashion.

I don't know enough about this to be of real help, but if Org and
Orgers can help, don't hesitate let us know precisely how!

I can help with LaTeX part of the stuff when needed.

Best regards

Radhakrishnan
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=8.494174%2c76.963313