Re: [O] orgstruct-mode with custom headline prefix

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] orgstruct-mode with custom headline prefix
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:45:53 +0100

Hi Christopher,

Christopher Schmidt <address@hidden> writes:

> Here is the patch, now applying cleanly on master again.

I did not have time to try the patch yet.

Can you give an indication on how it impacts the generation
of agenda?  This is a potential blocker.

Also, we won't be able to apply such a change until you
assign your copyright to the FSF.  I'm not asking you to
go through this now because I'm not sure we should apply
the patch, but just to let you know.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien