Re: [O] Problems with TODO and agenda command

From: Siegel, Aaron J.
Subject: Re: [O] Problems with TODO and agenda command
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:24:42 +0000

Bastien

It is working, I used the C-c [ command to add the file to the agenda list.  I
do not know why the configuration in my .emacs did not work,  understanding the
Agenda file list is on my TODO list.  The time stamp is a custom configuration
that can be added to the header of a org file.

Thank you
Aaron