[O] worg questions

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: [O] worg questions
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 15:53:37 -0800

I pushed some formatting changes to worg, in contrib/org-drill.org. I got messages when I did, "remote: worg publish process 5487". And it mentioned many files, but not the file I edited. Its been a few hours, when will this change propogate on the site?

why the emacs.el is in worg/sources/, but not the worg git sources? I'd think it should be there so I could track any changes.

What version of orgmode is being used on the worg server?
It is not listed with the other software versions on http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-setup.html, but there is one external to emacs included in the emacs.el file.

Also on worg-setup.html, it says the server is using emacs23. However, when i pushed to worg, I got a message saying "remote: Emacs 24.2.50.1". Which is correct?

Before I pushed to worg, I wanted to publish locally, but I ran into an error.
In the emacs.el for publishing worg, there is a orgwebpages project with a base directory of ~/git/orgweb/. This is a different than the worg repo, and I'm not sure where to get it.

I disabled the orgweb project, it finished the publish process but there was some differences between my output and the website, but before I investigate, I'm wondering about these questions.

Thank you,
Ian Kelling