Re: [O] Arranging images on a LaTeX page?

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Arranging images on a LaTeX page?
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:29:37 -0600

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 6:22 PM, Peter Davis <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi, Bastien,
>
> On 1/29/14, 7:00 PM, Bastien wrote:
>
> Is there a way to do this?
>
> Not really.  But you can use `org-latex-image-default-height'
> for all pictures in your file.
>
> Thanks. I don't think setting an emacs variable is going to work for me. Too
> much manual setting/unsetting. I may give it a try if I get desperate
> though.

This has come up before, and the answer is that it's not currently
possible with just Org. See the following [probably] duplicate
questions:
- http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-03/msg01800.html
- https://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg75806.html

There were some suggestions there you might try (e.g. using the LaTeX
subfig package).

Best regards,
John