Re: [O] Is there an environment for Org syntax?

From: Phil Regier
Subject: Re: [O] Is there an environment for Org syntax?
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 18:34:28 -0500 (CDT)

I'm not sure whether I follow you here, because I'm accustomed to seeing
indents passed through.  If I export the following:

#+begin_src org :exports code

  ,#+begin_src org :exports code

      indented text

  ,#+end_src

#+end_src

...then my HTML export adds as many spaces as there are in the block edit
buffer.  Is that not what you see, or are you looking for something more
sophisticated?

Phil