[O] org-html-do-format-code: End of buffer

From: Andrey Tykhonov
Subject: [O] org-html-do-format-code: End of buffer
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:43:18 +0200

When I export org-file to the HTML by means of C-c C-e h H (as HTML
buffer) I get the following error:

org-html-do-format-code: End of buffer

and exporting doesn't finish (buffer with the result doesn't appear).

Mentioned org-file is pretty simple:

#+name: basic-python
#+begin_src python :results silent
'hello world'
#+end_src

In the same time for Emacs Lisp it does work, for example:

#+name: basic-elisp
#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(defun test ()
  (interactive)
  (message "Test"))
#+end_src

Also I tried such commands as `org-html-export-to-html' and
`org-html-export-as-html' and got the following in the *Messages* buffer:

org-babel-exp process python at line 2...
Here is not Git work tree
org-html-do-format-code: End of buffer

What is the problem? Why mentioned error occurs? How can I fix it? Please
help.

(org-version)
"8.2.5h"

$ emacs --version
GNU Emacs 24.3.1

I removed built in `org' package and installed it by means of el-get.

Thank you,
Andrey