Re: [O] agenda: is it possible to avoid displaying empty sections

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] agenda: is it possible to avoid displaying empty sections
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 04:57:20 -0400

Hi Alan,

On 2014-03-21 at 04:29, Alan Schmitt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have several sections in my "review" agenda that I try to make empty
> ("Tasks to refile", "Tag me", "Stuck Projects", ...). Is it possible to
> avoid displaying the section title when it does not have any contents?

I think the answer is "no" based on the replies to me asking this
exact same question last June:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-06/msg00681.html

But a recent thread earlier this month on how to re-use Agenda
sections made me think, "maybe it is possible". I haven't explored
this latter idea further:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-03/msg00459.html

  -k.