[O] #+CALL cross-file with reference arguments

From: Pascal Fleury
Subject: [O] #+CALL cross-file with reference arguments
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 09:07:12 +0100

Hi!

I am trying to do a call across files with arguments that are references:

=========== file:config.org
#+NAME: setup
#+HEADER: :var model=""
#+BEGIN_SRC sh
some bash code that works locally
#+END_SRC

=========== file:experiment.org
#+NAME: experiment
| experiment_name | svm_classifier |
| num_samples     | 15000          |

#+NAME: failing_call
#+CALL: config.org:setup(model=experiment[0,1])

#+NAME: passing_call
#+CALL: config.org:setup(model="svm_classifier")

#+NAME: working_reference
#+BEGIN_SRC sh :var model=experiment[0,1]
echo ${model}
#+END_SRC

For the failing_call, I get the error "Reference 'experiment' not found in this buffer". However, if I use that same reference in another code block, it works.
Is there an issue with passing reference through #+CALL ?

btw, I am using emacs-orgmode 8.2.5h

--paf