Re: [O] Is <s TAB supposed to expand into upper case #+BEGIN_SRC?

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Is <s TAB supposed to expand into upper case #+BEGIN_SRC?
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 19:05:10 -0500

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thats of course much cooler than the pedestrian version. Only downside
> might be if you search your init file for #+begin_src or so one day
> because your forgot about org-structure-template-alist you won't find it
> ;)

Cool had nothing to do with it; I'm lazy and kind of dumb is all! :)

Joking aside, I like this snippet because it will always work for any
mapping changes, and, it doesn't stomp on anything, just restart Emacs
without the snippet and you are back to original values.

Perhaps that would be the right way to do it... make a copy and do
*not* stomp on the values like I did...