Re: [O] behavior of org-image-actual-size with units in attr_* :width

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] behavior of org-image-actual-size with units in attr_* :width
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 19:51:31 -0400

is it the case that ATTR_HTML width attributes are only in pixels? If
so, that is certainly an easier modification to make, and would solve my
problem (we almost exclusively use attr_latex for that export).

Your comment inspired me to solve it this way:

#+attr_latex: :width 4in :placement [H]
#+attr_org: :width 400
[[./images/batch-multiple.png]]

For inline images, the attr_org is found first, but in latex export it
is ignored and it gets the width there.

Maybe no change is needed at all.

--
John Kitchin