Re: [O] org-lookup formula missing

From: Chris Drane
Subject: Re: [O] org-lookup formula missing
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:32:32 -0400

No, that does not do anything. I see the macro that is supposed to define the functions in my org-table.el, so I don't think version is an issue. Org is 7.9.3f. Emacs is 24.3.1.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 6:39 PM, Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Chris Drane <address@hidden> writes:

> For some reason, the org-lookup formula [1] are not available to me. I
> don't see anything that I'm supposed to enable to have access to them, and
> I don't think there's anything in my config that would be blocking them.
> Does anyone know why this might be?

In my Org-mode version 8.3beta (release_8.3beta-422-gb54ad3 @
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/) they are defined in org-table.el.

Are the functions available when you explictly require that file?

    M-: (require 'org-table) RET

—Rasmus

--
Together we will make the possible totalllly impossible!