Re: [O] problem with org-capture

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] problem with org-capture
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 10:02:39 +0000

On Wednesday,  2 Dec 2015 at 22:24, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> However, it only partially fixed.  The system does now prompt as it
>> should but the mini-buffer input only allows single words.  Hitting
>> space bar attempts to do completion.  I believe the input should be free
>> form?
>
> Fixed (again). Thank you.

Thanks (again :-).

Okay, this now works in that I can enter the text.  However, there seems
to be a very strange side effect: I get the error message

  Error running timer: `org-indent-initialize-agent': (error "Marker
  points into wrong buffer" #<marker at 1 in tasks.org)

when I type anything in the mini-buffer in response to queries from the
capture template.

The actual capture works just fine; I just cannot see the text I am
typing, at least for the first prompt.  The specific capture template is

("t" "todo" entry (file+datetree "~/s/notes/tasks.org") "* TODO %^{Task}
%^G\nSCHEDULED: %t\n%i%?")

The can reproduce this with emacs -Q if I have

  (setq org-startup-indented t)

The error only happens in the first capture.  The problem appears to
have something to do with how the buffer is initialised.

I'm not sure how to go further on this.  I do have a working environment
so obviously this is not critical.

Thanks again,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.5.1, Org release_8.3.2-362-g11291f