Re: [O] Restoring the org-freemind-to-org-mode function

From: Mark Edgington
Subject: Re: [O] Restoring the org-freemind-to-org-mode function
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:42:40 -0500

On Dec 17, 2015 8:36 AM, "Nicolas Goaziou" <address@hidden> wrote:

> org-freeming.el was replaced with ox-freeming.el, in contrib directory.
> You may want to contact its author (which may not read this list) and
> discuss if it would be possible to include the feature in that library
> instead.

Hi Nicolas,

I can certainly do that, but it seems like the wrong place for it, unless there's some precedent for it.  ox-anything should be associated with the export from org-mode, and not the import into it, if I'm not mistaken.  Maybe it's appropriate to have oi-something libraries?

Regards,

Mark