[O] org-agenda-quit Kills Visible Buffers

From: Alan Parker Lue
Subject: [O] org-agenda-quit Kills Visible Buffers
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 15:09:48 -0800

After upgrading org-mode recently, I find that hitting "q" for (org-agenda-quit) while viewing an agenda kills the buffer that was active when I created the agenda.

I'm on org-mode v8.3.2. To reproduce:
I find that =active_buf.txt= has now been killed.

Same thing happens with "x" for (org-agenda-exit). Also happens after completely doing away with my init.el, so I don't believe this is the result of a setting.

What is going on?

Alan