Re: [O] "atomic knowledge" modeling tool

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] "atomic knowledge" modeling tool
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 10:33:03 +0100

On 2016-02-01, at 23:15, luke call <address@hidden> wrote:

> I originally reported here because I thought there could be interest to
> this community, but out of respect I wonder if further conversation
> should move to the onemodel.org list(s), unless the culture here allows
> going widely off-topic from org-mode use.  :)  I'm happy either way if
> others are.

I, for one, would definitely like an occasional update (say, once
a month or two) about the progress on this project.  Even if I do not
want to leave Org, I might want to suggest OM to a friend, for
instance.  And I definitely do not want to subscribe to yet another
mailing list only for that.

Since many people would consider this off-topic, perhaps a better idea
would be a blog with an RSS channel, updated - say - once every few
weeks.  I would gladly subscribe to that.

> Thanks!
> Luke

Best,

--