Re: [O] [bug] inserting footnotes via org-footnote-action command

From: Martin Carlé
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] inserting footnotes via org-footnote-action command
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 02:37:52 +0200

Thank you for the quick answer!

All right, deletion and recreation of the section is fine with me, as
long as the tags would be recreated as well.

Keeping the tags is actually crucial to my practice, since I run some
filters during export based on tags.

Couldn't the algorithm be adopted to check for tags assigned to the
org-footnote-section and then re-create them as well?

Including this feature would be tremendously helpful and shouldn't do
harm to anybody else.

Best,
mc

--
Fetch my gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 7E3CA33F