[O] agenda column view and CLOCKSUM

From: Makmiller Pedroso
Subject: [O] agenda column view and CLOCKSUM
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:50:19 -0400

Dear all,

The agenda column view only updates the value of CLOCKSUM after I run column view in each one of my agenda files individually. Is this the expected behavior? If it is, do you have any suggestions of how I can update the value of CLOCKSUM when using the agenda column view without having to visit each agenda file individually?

My column view uses the following format:

(setq org-columns-default-format "%1PRIORITY %5TODO %20ITEM(Task) %10SCHEDULED %10CLOCKSUM_T %10CLOCKSUM %10Effort(Effort) %TAGS")

My agenda view uses a custom dispatcher:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("h" "Things to do today"
((tags "@Today")
 (agenda "" ((org-agenda-ndays 1)