Re: [O] Internal non-PROPERTY links don't export to HTML with the "a" ID

From: D. C. Toedt
Subject: Re: [O] Internal non-PROPERTY links don't export to HTML with the "a" IDs that were assigned
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 12:48:44 -0500

So what problems are you seeing (other than that the label looks funny)?

The problem is that the label can vary from export to export.  EXAMPLE:  I added a <<TestIt>> target ID in the paragraph before the paragraph containing <<IndemnNonAssign>>; the result was that <<IndemNonAssign>> now exports as <a href="" instead of <a href="" --- so if I had previously emailed someone saying "Please read http://www.CommonDraft.org/#orgtarget21" the link would no longer point to where it was supposed to.

> CUSTOM_ID

That works for heading properties, but I'm not aware that CUSTOM_ID can be used in the text internal to a heading-designated section.