Re: [O] Screenshot of agenda: agenda is not shown in time

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Screenshot of agenda: agenda is not shown in time
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 13:53:14 +0200

* Michael Welle <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Michael!

> great. May I ask what you are building? Are the screen dumps just for
> documentation purpose or are you up to something interesting ;)?

The purpose of this screenshot is to get a quick possibility to
check my next four weeks (only appointments, no todos) on my Android
phone.

Since I am not able to define this PNG as my lock-screen background
(my original plan), I created a lock-screen link to the image. To
get to the agenda from lock-screen requires a slide of the
lock-screen link, enter my security pattern, and then my image
viewer shows me the agenda.

This is a reasonable workaround since MobileOrg still does not work
with my local Android calendar for some reason.

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github