Re: [O] How to execute org babel src block line by line?

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: [O] How to execute org babel src block line by line?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 16:05:03 -0300

Hi Xor3,

Maybe you should take a look at eev - more specifically, at eepitch,
which is one of its modules... there's a demo here, starting at 0:16,

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-videos/video4-eepitch.mp4
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj_zKC5BR64

and there's a tutorial here:

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-eev-quick-intro.html

I am not sure if it is already as compatible with Org as it should - I
use Org all the time, but just a few basic features... if you want to
try it and stumble on any problems please let me know and I will fix
everything ASAP - I am in the middle of my holidays. =)

  Cheers!
    Eduardo Ochs
    address@hidden
    http://angg.twu.net/