Re: [O] Cross-reference to Tables and Figures in Latex export is broken

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] Cross-reference to Tables and Figures in Latex export is broken
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 08:47:44 -0700

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016, Vikas Rawal wrote:

I updated org, and now :exports results has stopped working, and I am getting both the code and the results in my output!!!

Perhaps, you have `org-export-babel-evaluate' set to nil.

If so, you need to set it to the default, `t'.

Use `:eval never-export' to prevent re-evaluation of src blocks if that is what you intend.

See the thread starting here for more info on this: