Re: [Announcement] lsp-mode integration with org-mode

From: Ivan Yonchovski
Subject: Re: [Announcement] lsp-mode integration with org-mode
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 17:20:42 +0300

Hi,

TEC writes:

> This is fairly simple, it means inherit the file name, and apply the relevant
> extension. For example a python block in demo.org with :tangle yes exports to
> demo.py.

That would work you may open lsp-mode issue to track it. We are in a
middle of some huge refactoring so I will be able to handle it after we
are finished with it.

> This is what pops up when you call org-edit-special (C-c '). It's nice because
> it changes the major mode, and has better font-lock performance.

Got it. This part is not changed, for it you do not need the virtual
buffer thing - it is sufficient to use your hack. Once we settle down
the org-mode support we might move parts from the hack in lsp-mode.el.

Thanks,
Ivan