[feature request] org-at-timestamp-p should accept multiple parameters

From: Adam Faryna
Subject: [feature request] org-at-timestamp-p should accept multiple parameters
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 11:54:09 +0100

Hi,

recently I was doing some customization and I needed to check if timestamp at a point is active or inactive. That timestamp also contains an agenda like information about reoccurring.

So I tried to use org-at-timestamp-p function for this purpose.

The problem is I needed to check if the timestamp is agenda like and inactive or ignore the context at the same time. But org-at-timestamp-p takes only one parameter, and I needed to give it multiple parameters, which is not possible in the current version.

Can you amend the implementation of org-at-timestamp-p to make it accept a list of parameters or named parameters instead of just one parameter?

Thanks,
Adam