Re: Website revamp?

From: TEC
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 15:43:16 +0800

Hello!
Not much has changed since my last message, other than me becoming fairly busy :(

I have performed debuzzwordification on the header, and implemented the compacted design prototyped previously. I expect Maxim will likely still think the font-size is too big, but I somewhat like it as it currently is :P

Here's my overview of the current state of affairs
+ done :: nicer overall theme + done :: make site work on a variety of form-factors + done :: nice features page (with animations!) + done :: prettier home page + done :: new "install" page + todo :: content for home page + todo :: releases page + todo :: documentation + todo :: contribute page + todo :: any missed pages/content

On another note, I think this just concerns Bastien but before this can be merged with https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/orgweb Gogs will need to be upgraded to 0.12.0 to support LFS, which I'm using to track images and font files.

This re-wrote history too, so that may complicate things a little unfortunately.

That's all for now,

Timothy.