Re: Font width in Properties Drawer

From: Garrett Rolfs
Subject: Re: Font width in Properties Drawer
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 08:24:43 -0500

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:

> Garrett Rolfs <stage3@us.ibm.com> writes:
>> Executing C-u C-x = on a space in this area indicates there is no face
>> defined. So I suspect the answer is currently no.
>
> I don’t know if this is useful feedback, but I’m running Org-mode
> version 9.3.7 and in my properties drawers, the keywords are in
> org-special-keyword face and the values are in org-property-value face.

Thank you. Both are fixed width. I'm wrestling with the space in
between. With differing length property names I was hoping to be able to
have my proprieties drawer look something like:

:PROPERTIES:
:header-args:            :var service_host="api.github.com"
:header-args+:           :var repo_source="repos/myid/myrepo"
:header-args:restclient: :var accept="Accept: application/json"
:END:

However the spaces between org-special-keyword and org-property-value
are a different width. I can get close but things look a little
squiggly. This is a very minor issue. Thanks for the feedback!