Re: Are we still in a feature freeze?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Are we still in a feature freeze?
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 16:54:59 +0200

Hi Timothy,

TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

> Ah, I see. I was going off a line in
> https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html
> "If you are undertaking big changes, please create a dedicated branch"
>
> I'm not sure if ~10 commits counted, but thought this may be the way to
> go. Once again, thanks for clarifying.

You're welcome -- I rephrased the sentence on worg a bit to avoid
further confusion.

> p.s. If you'd like a TLDR on that website thread I started I'd happily
> attempt one. I just hope you don't find me too presumptions going as far
> as I have without having heard your thoughts on it.

Of course not!  I really appreciate the time and efforts you put in
this (daunting) task and I agree we should move on.  I just hope it
won't be too frustrating if I ask more changes or if we don't "buy"
your solution entirely.  I will carefully review it.

Best,

--
 Bastien