Re: Debugging at least 2 regressions in org-mode master breaking ox-hugo

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Debugging at least 2 regressions in org-mode master breaking ox-hugo
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 07:47:11 -0400

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020, 5:37 PM Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:
Hi Kaushal,

sorry for the late reply, and thanks for the detailed report.

Kaushal Modi <kaushal.modi@gmail.com> writes:

> *The regression is that earlier (org-babel--string-to-number "1,3-5")
> used to return nil, but now it returns 1.*

This should be fixed now in master, as of 15a6836e4, it will be
in Org 9.4.

Thank you very much! For now, I have just overridden that Org Babel function in ox-hugo with a package-local fix. Once the maint is fixed, I'll remove that workaround.