Re: Support for simultaneous running clocks?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Support for simultaneous running clocks?
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 15:15:24 -0700

more than one clock can be useful, but maybe need not be org-related,
even if that would be nice?  for example, your laundry is due in 45m,
tea will be steeped in 8m, etc.

i believe there is a package that allow many non-org clocks and has a
list-timers or so that shows you what you have running.  i forgot its
name.  idk if htat would be useful.  presumably counts up and down and
possibly notifies.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.