Re: org-babel support for haxe

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: org-babel support for haxe
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 16:04:06 -0400

ian martins writes:

> ob-haxe and ob-java both involve a few changes to ob-core to allow temp
> directories instead of just temp files. Should I submit that as a separate
> patch?

It looks like that change is included with your ob-java patch [0], which
will be considered after 9.4 is released [1], so I think it's fine as
is.  (In my opinion, splitting up that patch would have been nice, but I
don't think it's worth a reroll, at least until some initial comments
come in.)

[0]
https://orgmode.org/list/CAC=rjb7AhmnRQ9Nc4Ao07qK3QZF4LVaTmU_R1fWqr+97NpnRJQ@mail.gmail.com
[1] 87sgbwgvx6.fsf@gnu.org">https://orgmode.org/list/87sgbwgvx6.fsf@gnu.org