Re: [Announcement] New package ox-leanpub

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Announcement] New package ox-leanpub
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:43:35 +0200

Hi Timothy,

TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

> My mental model was with the website as 'first class' information,
> and Worg as a 'secondary' wiki. This does seem like the ideal content to
> be collaboratively updated though.

this is more like: the main website should contain as little as
possible while worg, being collaborative, should contain as much
as possible.

> I would.

Thanks!

> The one other reason I lent towards the website initially
> though was because I felt that this could be best served by a tiled
> layout similar to https://orgmode.tecosaur.com/tools.html - which
> currently relies on some CSS not in Worg. That could be added inline,
> but that feels slightly hacky to me somehow.

We need to enhance worg css to make this possible.

> Let me know if there's a particular direction you'd like me to take with
> this.

I think for handling tiles and other fancy display layouts, it is
safer to use a minimal css framework.  I like https://bulma.io a lot,
but as long as it is CSS-only, it's good.

Then once this is done, we can let worg display tiles for some pages.

Is this something you would like to explore?

> Other than that, I don't believe I have an account on code.orgmode.org
> yet --- that could be helpful :P

Please send me a private email with your username and I'll create one
for you.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien