Re: basic org questions

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: basic org questions
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 15:42:18 +0200

Stefan Nobis wrote:

>>> #+attr_latex: :center nil :booktabs t
>>> | My | Columns |
>>> |----+---------|
>>> |  1 |       2 |
>>> |  3 |       4 |
>
>> "PDF file produced with errors."
>
> Sorry that I try to make more general examples that
> are not exactly tailored to your use case.
> As I said in the paragraph above that example, the
> package "booktabs" is needed (it is one of my
> default packages, so in my config it will always be
> added to LaTeX code generated by Org). So either
> add "#+latex_header: \usepackage{booktabs}" or
> remove the ":booktabs t" part.

I _think_ I tried with just :center nil (because
I didn't know what booktabs refered to) and that the
result then was the same...

But anyway, I know have `org-latex-tables-centered'
so it is OK. [1] There is an
`org-latex-tables-booktabs' as well, BTW. Both in
ox-latex.el

[1] https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/org-my.el

--
underground experts united