Re: opening a 0.5 MB org file is slow

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: opening a 0.5 MB org file is slow
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 21:35:24 -0700

a long time ago i discovered that drawers were the bottleneck.  i
removed a lot of them and got much faster loading speeds.  idk if that
is still true.

i think there is an effort to speed logbook and properties up by
changing from overlays to text properties or so.

recent maint is perhaps twice as fast at loading for me as the
previous release was.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.