Re: prettify-symbols-mode in org agenda?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: prettify-symbols-mode in org agenda?
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 13:05:17 +0800

Feel free to prepare a patch using my code and send it here.
I think the following function should be sufficient to preserve
pretty-symbols composition:

(el-patch-defun org-agenda-highlight-todo ...

I have added only 3 lines to the original org-agenda-highlight-todo (see
el-patch-add instances in the body).

That change simply preserves 'composition text property in agenda.

Best,
Ihor