Re: One vs many directories

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: One vs many directories
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 09:45:51 +0000

On Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 12:00, Jean Louis wrote:
> Can I automated the execution of Babel code upon opening of the Org
> file?

You can, by using file local variables.  For instance, for some files, I
do this:

#+begin_src org
  ,* local variables                         :noexport:
  # Local Variables:
  # eval: (org-sbe "startup")
  # End:
#+end_src

which will evaluate the named src block "startup" when file is opened.

Note that this is a potential security hole so only do this for files
you trust!

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-118-g2a4578.dirty