Re: how to use complex excel formula in org

From: Jonathan McHugh
Subject: Re: how to use complex excel formula in org
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 17:02:27 +0000

Just an idea (especially given I havent touched Excel formulae for a v. long
time):
Have you considered using (G)awk?

It could be possible to build up a list of arrays containing data and formulae
and then perform as result in the end block.

It could get onerous to do and may be hackish/bespoke but Awk can be quite
satisfying a tool.

Im sure somebody is sitting on a more correct approach however.

Jonathan McHugh
indieterminacy@libre.brussels