export large cells in tables to odt and latex: list-->tables: org-mode-o

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: export large cells in tables to odt and latex: list-->tables: org-mode-ox-odt
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:22:56 +0200

Hi

Recently I had to deal with tables with large cells.

Googling around the best solution I found is

https://github.com/kjambunathan/org-mode-ox-odt

It even allows to export to latex, besides odt.
Works like charm.

Besides its amazing features I have to add that the author was extremely
responsive and willing to enhance the features.

I am deeply impressed and can only wholeheartedly recommend this
package.

Regards

Uwe Brauer