Re: Citations merged!

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: Citations merged!
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 10:46:56 +0200

Hi everyone,

> It took years, but citations are now full part of Org syntax.

Sorry to be late to the party, but congratulations and thanks to all of
those who worked on this, especially Nicolas, Bruce, Denis and András!
It's really wonderful to see this work come to fruition.

> Thanks to everyone involved over the time!
>
> Now, it needs to be documented, but that will come a bit later.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to help much with this over the last few months,
due to other work. But I should have a bit more time starting in August,
so if I can help with documentation, please let me know.

--
Best,
Richard