Re: a repeater doesn't increment

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: a repeater doesn't increment
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 21:47:50 -0400

Does enough material exist on werg tutorials that document how to get a
repeater operational?  That or maybe I don't understand repeaters.  Had
the repeater I tried to use worked correctly it would have advanced the
original date by 4 weeks when that date got copied down to another cell.
I selected the whole line including both verticals and perhaps this works
when only a time stamp is copied.