Re: org-cite-list-bibliography-files

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: org-cite-list-bibliography-files
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:31:06 -0400

I think it should work like setting header args on src-blocks, where
there is a hierarchy that the most local setting always overrides the
less local setting, described at
https://orgmode.org/manual/Using-Header-Arguments.html.

This gives you the opportunity for system wide args, e.g. a global set
of bib files via a variable setting,

file-level options via keyword settings

header-level options via property settings

src-block level options

For bibliographies, it is only necessary to go to file-level I think.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F