Re: Help requested: Support for basic Org mode support in tools outside

From: Bo Grimes
Subject: Re: Help requested: Support for basic Org mode support in tools outside of Emacs
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 01:08:08 +0000

On Wednesday 04 August 2021 18:28:48 PM (-04:00), Tim Cross wrote:

> BTW has anyone mentioned the VS Code org plugin - I guess that would
> meet the criteria as an external, non-Emacs based tool for doing org
> style markup. I've not used it, but noticed it when I was playing with
> VS Code recently.

Sublime Text does also. I use it occasionally, as well as a plugin to use Emacs keychords in Sublime. It's not org-mode, but if can be a decent way of reading org-files for someone who needs to but doesn't use Emacs.

And sorry if I missed it but I didn't see anyone mention https://github.com/200ok-ch/organice