Re: org-cite: enable inserting citation (org-cite-insert) after list bul

From: Yuu Yin
Subject: Re: org-cite: enable inserting citation (org-cite-insert) after list bullet [9.5 (9.5-7c78aca @ /home/yuu/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 16:05:09 +0000

Thank you! Would it also be feasible to enable inserting citations after list
checkboxes? For example

- [ ] [cite:@author-2021-title]
- [X] [cite:@author-2021-title]
  + [X] [cite:@author-2021-title]

This is super useful for marking which works/documents the user did read and
took notes for e.g. a literature review.

Yuu Yin