Re: Bug: Fontify error with markdown source block [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Bug: Fontify error with markdown source block [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/)]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:25:11 +0800

Hi Yikai,

Thanks you for reporting this bug. I was able to confirm it, and trying a few
similar such buffers can also say this only appears to affect `markdown-mode'.

I’ve prepared a patch that serves as a catch-all for this type of issue, but I’m
not sure if this is the best approach. If other people could chime in that would
be great :)

All the best,
Timothy