Re: [accessibility] worg obscures text

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: [accessibility] worg obscures text
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 12:37:50 +0700

On 13/06/2022 09:16, Tim Cross wrote:
If the .emacs.el was either in the repo or the url referenced in the
worg-setup.org file worked, that would help.

Org web pages are currently generated by SourceHut CI, have a look at .build.yml and publish.sh (the latter is actually elisp).

Browser developer tools show the name of CSS file where some rule is defined.

I had an idea with "X" labeled button (hidden checkbox for no-JS implementation) that collapses toolbar into hamburger. However I have enough items in my org-related backlog.